The charity ride in conjunction with the Kentucky Kick Down will raise proceeds for The Arrow Fund, a nonprofit that fights to rehabilitate animal victims of torture and abuse and to bring awareness to and eliminate animal cruelty.
The ride will start Sunday at 10am at Cox's Park, adjacent to Louisville Turners. Kickstands up at 10:15am, then head out on legendary Big Sid Biberman's favorite route - through some picturesque and winding two-lane roads of Oldham County, stopping at Westport on the river. After taking a break, the ride will head back into the city and end back at Louisville Turners around 1:00PM. It'll be a great way to start the day and support one our greatest local charities. A portion of the proceeds will go to The Arrow Fund.
You must buy your tickets in advance.
The Four Mandates
- Provide veterinary care and support to the victims of extreme torture, abuse and neglect
- Increase public awareness of all forms of animal cruelty
- Encourage vigorous criminal prosecution of animal abusers
- Endorse and support other animal protection efforts that encourage a more humane world for animals
How we execute our mission
- Rehabilitate animal victims of extreme torture and abuse
- Generate public awareness of animal cruelty issues and the link between animal abuse and human violence
- Encourage vigorous prosecution of animal abusers
- Advocate for better animal welfare laws
- Promote humane education and training